Friday, January 23, 2009

State of Mind

I have always this two set of minds working simulateously at any moment. You might say, it's good to have two minds working at a time while some have none, oh well, the problem is that they just work opposite to each other. For instance, if one of them says, "Help others and try to seek happiness in others' happiness" then, the other one would say "Be pragmatic and stop worrying about others' problems. This is your life and live it for yourself." You see what I mean. I have an idealistic thinking and pragmatic thinking that confront each other leaving me utterly confused, without any fainest idea of what I should be doing and what is right for me.
And I am experiencing this quarreling among the components of my mind, right now. One of them says, go write whatever you want and the way you want, this is your blog and donot give a f... the other one says, wait, what are you doing. This is your political blog and you are talking about serious issues here. Just don't mix things up. Don't start writing your journal here and write what you are doodling. I don't know whom to listen to. I am utterly confused. How true the statement that "Noone can hurt you more than you can hurt yourself" is true for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment