Friday, January 23, 2009

Mind vs Brain

Did you ever wonder what the difference between mind and brain was. I don't know if it's right or not but one day while I was just doing nothing, it dawned upon me that brain means the physical aspects, the real structures whereas mind means the mental state or has to do with the thinking and spiritual state. I like to understand it this way.
I made up my mind (am I using the word correctly?) that I would be writing whatever I want to write, including all those junks that I have in my head and want to write and my other blog will strictly be a blog of sane articles and sane mental state.
The reason I am doing this is because I believe in duality. I would be bold enough to state that duality exists in everything and would be glad to defend it if someone were to argue with me. Wave-particle duality is the one that I like the most though. It's just unbelievable how an object can exist as matter and wave. If you accept this fact, which has been proved by eminent scientists and accepted by even Einstein, then the fact that you are staring at the screen of your computer and reading this is only a probability. You could be travelling around the Eiffel tower now since you could be existing as a wave right now. The fact that you are existing as matter and occupying space in this 3-D world at any time is only a probability at that particular time.
Another duality that I believe in is, duality of thinking. Every human being has two sets of minds. Even criminals who commit heinous crimes have a set of thinking that thinks for the goodwill of society whereas the other one thinks evil. Which of them wins over the other depends on the person and the strength of their individual set of minds. I have stressed this fact in my another blog too and so it seems by having two blogs, I am repeating the same idea in both of them. The reason I am telling you that I am repeating it and still don't delete it from this blog is strange, isn't it? But this is what I am writing for. This is a vent of my weirdness. I can't promise you that I will be at the altar of my weirdness throughout this blog because my writing has to make sense to you, which in a way has already compromised me from reaching that heightened state. Anyway, you can expect a good ride in this weird world. Welcome to my weird world!

No comments:

Post a Comment