Friday, January 30, 2009

pysched with marijuana's properties

Wait a minute. Don't get carried with the title.
I have a habit of seeking attention through such misleading titles. It seems I would make a fortune as a journalist. I learnt this trait of seeking attention through 'venerable' slave master Facebook. They have ingeniuos minds behind it. With statuses, comments and such ingenious innovations, it has made me an attention seeker. I had put down this statement as my status when I still used Facebook. See, statements, updates and comments every day, every hour. The hour hand never moved a single notch without me paying a homage to venerable deity, Facebook. Why am I so critical of Facebook? Because along with helping me know what's going on with peoples' lives, it is making me someone that I am not, and do not want to be. Anyway, peace with facebook for now.
I have this appetite for knowledge currently. I want to expand. Expand out of proportion, I don't care. Not physically please. I want to expand mentally, spiritually, intellectually, physiologically, pyschologically and all other 'allys'. Currently, I am pysched with this knowledge about marijuana. Red Alerts for CIA, FDA, FBI and whatever, I don't know others. I am not saying I am consuming it or have a desire to do so. Some cravings can be costly and could cost you your F-1 visa. I have this craving for more knowledge about marijuana though. There is a difference between a drug researcher and drug user even though both have an interest in the same physical substance. If I had a choice, I would become a pyschedelic drug researcher. I always want to do things that people, especially the society forbids me to. I want to read about drugs, communism,  Sigmund Freud and what not. I may not follow or like them, but I want to have a perspective. I want to imagine four dimensions. I thought Tao of Physics had taken me pretty close to acheiving that state of 'bliss' for me. I want to imagine four dimension so that I can build time travel machine. It would not be easy to disprove Einstein though. Even though I want to imagine four dimensions, I want to live in several dimensions. It's like when I look at some object, I want to look at it through a scientist's perspective namely a physicist, a chemist, a biologist, through a political analyst, an economist, a philosopher (one of my favorites), a spiritualist, a religious expert, a psychologist, an anthropologist, a sociologist and everything. I want to have as many perpectives as an ordinary peice of diamond has. I want to shine like a diamond.
My obsession with quest for knowledge such as marijuana may not make me shine as a diamond, but I would be happy pursuing such a dream. I don't have a  dream. I have dreams. Several. Many that would never materialize in my life, nonetheless, I imagine and use this human's exclusive gift of imagination to the fullest

No comments:

Post a Comment