Thursday, December 24, 2009

Winter at Trinity University


Merry Christmas to all my readers!!


This Christmas season has been unusually merry for me. Grades are out and despite a demanding semester loaded with courses from engineering, maths, sociology, anthropology and media, results exceeded my expectations. Besides that, I am glad that semester is over and there are weeks of holidays ahead. Since my country-Nepal- is on the other end of the world, I've decided to stay at Trinity. Staying at Trinity over Winter is not as boring as people believe.


I decided to explore in the field of arts, a discipline that harbors my weakness, and try my hands on photography. Now that I own a camera, given to me by Trinity University, I took some experimental shots along with my friend Abhishek who is also staying at Trinity. If you want to see what Trinity looks like during Winter, here are some pictures for you.

The above picture reminds me of prospectuses of colleges in the Northwest, that I used to receive in Nepal.

This one is just behind one of the residence halls.


You can see more pictures of Trinity University during Winter 2010 by clicking on the album below.



Trinity Winter 2010


No comments:

Post a Comment