Thursday, December 31, 2009

Athletically and Artistically Productive Winter

There is plenty of time to relax and I cannot ask for more when I am spending winter in San Antonio.  Days are warm and sunny and the Sun stays with me almost all day long. To prevent myself from getting bored or philosophical and start searching for meaning of life, I have kept myself busy by playing Tennis, soccer and basketball, not to mention books and movies.



Apart from being athletically productive, this winter has also been artistically productive. I have spared some time to sharpen my photography skills and I am still in the process of bettering it. Apart from these, I have also been an almost regular audience for Trinity's basketball matches even though there are no cheerleaders to entertain the audience (during winter). I was unaware that Trinity's women played such good basketball and were among the ten best teams  in Division III.




I also had to make trips to Mexican Consulate in Downtown to get a Mexican visa. I was impressed by the ease of application process and surprised by the fact that a tourist visa for Mexico is valid for multiple entries for five years. I will be going to Mexico with Campus & Community Involvement as part of a service project sponsored through Mexico-Americas-Spain (MAS) program of Trinity University.

No comments:

Post a Comment