Sunday, September 27, 2009

Trinity University Photos from my Cheap Cellphone Camera


Trinity University Photos through my cheap cell-phone camera (which is surprisingly equipped with 5 Megapixel Camera.

The Pregnant Lady at Trinity University shines in the Sun after the recent renovation in Spring 2009.


 The Photos speak for Trinity University. I just took them casually as I was passing by from Coates Library to my dorm.



The Trinity Tower stands tall with pride while the Trinity's Capital Campaign slogan 'Dream, Inspire, Acheive continues to inspire Trinity students to dream big and then acheive big.


 
This Trinity Cat, thanks to Trinity University's Cat Alliance seems to be well fed and is deep asleep.

Trinity UniversityImage via Wikipedia
1915 Trinity University (Texas) football teamImage via Wikipedia

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]