Sunday, February 6, 2011

Snow at Trinity

Ok, so I have decided to write again. And I won't write about Wellesley Student Apartments this time. Enough bad publicity already. Topic change! Life after study abroad in Aotearoa has been hard to adjust. Now, I have to actually do assignments instead of spend the afternoons sun bathing in Albert Park in Auckland, New Zealand. It is hard to get more than five hours of sleep on Tuesday to Thursdays. 

But besides all these, the best thing that happened was THE SNOW!!!! I don't complain about having to deal with two winters consecutively now, one in Southern and the other in Northern Hemisphere. Below are the snow pictures. Enjoy them and I promise I will write again!

Overlooking the Athletics Field from the South Residence Hall. Photo by: Digital Subway
Slippery Walkway outside the South Residence Hall. Photo by: Digital Subway

Overlooking the Parking Lot beside Thomas Residence Hall. Photo by: Digital Subway

No comments:

Post a Comment